Monday, August 29, 2011

Just joined Living Raaga - By Savita Thakur


I always wanted to help people and give back to society.  I came across article of Living Raaga which Vinutha was running. I got inspired and wanted to participate but because of family and work I couldn’t make it. Vinutha mentioned that they need helping hand in selling their products.  That really clicked a thought in me; I knew I would like to do that. I took a huge lot of products and I started to show products to my friends and apartment folks.  They were encouraging and did buy quite a bit of materials.
My friends too gave ideas to improve on products, and with those ideas we launched new high end kundan rangolis !!!

 Most of the products came from Nava Jeevana (APD); there has been an impressive sale within a month.   I am trying to use my friend’s network to increase our sales. My 9 year son is very enthusiastic about this and he keeps giving idea for attracting more people.

I am very happy that my dream came true finally!!!!

New Kundan Rangoli design

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great